The inspector General of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released a report on the failure of the ODNI to improve US Intelligence gathering by breaking down territorial/divisive behavior among the 14 US intelligence agencies. I wonder what they've tried? How about "A-Space?". What's A-Space?
One such initiative is “A-Space” — modeled after the popular social networking site MySpace — intended to allow analysts from different intelligence agencies to better communicate and share information.
Oy. I can't even imagine what happens on A-Space. Or can I?...Here's my top 10 in progress. (Updated with help from my friend Cy)
9. Bob, that was really mean for you to Ollie-North-roll me during the NSC briefing
8. 2 tix to sell 4 briefing on trans-border shipments in Afghanistan - cheep!
7. Error 007: profile not found. Ha! Try to find me! Just Try.
6. Tx 4 the add! Check out my band here: a-space.mil/secretmonkees
5. Spring break pics of a CIA analyst doing a bodyshot...off an actual body.
4. The White House will respond to a 'poke' by a covert CIA agent by revealing her identity to the New York Times.